SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — PG&E is now accepting applications for college scholarships.
PG&E announced Thursday they’ll be giving out 150 scholarships, totaling about $500,000.
The scholarships range from $1,000 to $10,000.
To apply you must be a high school senior, recent graduate, or an undergraduate in college.
Your primary residence must be a PG&E customer in California and you must plan to be enrolled in an accredited college or university in the fall.
Applications close February 7th.
LATEST NEWS HEADLINES:
- ‘Social bubbles’ allowed under new shelter in place restrictions in Alameda County
- Donations pour in for Colin Kaepernick’s Know Your Rights camp
- How to reduce coronavirus risks as businesses begin to reopen
- Prosecutors: 2 Buffalo police officers charged with assault
- Body camera footage shows Alameda PD handcuff black man after dancing in street