SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — PG&E is now accepting applications for college scholarships.
PG&E announced Thursday they’ll be giving out 150 scholarships, totaling about $500,000.
The scholarships range from $1,000 to $10,000.
To apply you must be a high school senior, recent graduate, or an undergraduate in college.
Your primary residence must be a PG&E customer in California and you must plan to be enrolled in an accredited college or university in the fall.
Applications close February 7th.
LATEST NEWS HEADLINES:
- Senate approves rules for Trump impeachment trial
- ‘I’m fired up’: 49ers’ great Jerry Rice gearing up for Super Bowl in Miami
- Car ban on Market Street in San Francisco begins next week
- 49ers’ Dee Ford heads to Super Bowl to face former team
- Vallejo releases surveillance video showing deadly shooting involving off-duty Richmond police officer