Authorities say a big rig carrying salami, bacon, and other frozen foods caught on fire early Tuesday in Livermore.
Crews responded to I-580 WB before N. Flynn Road and extinguished the fire on the truck, which was parked on the right shoulder.
There were no reported injuries.
Authorities say drivers should continue to expect delays along the Altamont Pass.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- COLLEGE CHEATING SCANDAL: 13 BAY AREA PARENTS CHARGED
- FATHER OF MURDER VICTIM SPEAKS AFTER DEATH ROW EXECUTIONS HALTED
- MOSQUE SHOOTER ID’D AS WHITE SUPREMACIST ANGRY AT IMMIGRANTS
- BRIDE FINDS HIDDEN MESSAGE FROM HER LATE MOTHER ON WEDDING HEELS
- PD: TEEN KILLS GIRLFRIEND’S PUPPY AFTER SHE DIDN’T COME HOME ON TIME