All we can say is home, very very sweet home!
The humble abode of billionaire Sun Microsystems co-founder Scott McNealy is up for grabs.
It could all be yours for $96.8 million.
Built in 2008, the estate located on Los Trancos Road in Palo Alto spans over 13 acres, with a roughly 28,000-square-foot, four-level main house.
It has 5 bedrooms, 7.5 bathrooms, and a 1-bedroom detached guest house.
Other features include:
- 4,700-square-foot gym with climbing wall and locker room
- Home theater
- Poker and billiards rooms
- Pizza room (with pizza oven and disco with a dance floor and disco ball)
- Safe room with panic buttons
- 7,300-square-foot ice hockey rink
- 110-yard golf practice area with artificial turf green, grass green, three traps
According to The Wall Street Journal, McNealy and his wife Susan are selling because “they will soon be empty nesters and ‘the house deserves more activity than the two of us.'”
The couple also has a home in Lake Tahoe.
The property is listed on REX Real Estate Exchange’s website. To learn more, click here.
- OAKLAND DISPENSARY PULLS PRODUCTS OVER ‘PERMIT PATTY’ VIDEO
- MOM WHOSE KID SOLD DRINKS ON WHY NO ONE ASKED SON FOR PERMIT
- SF RESTAURANT SERVING UP WORLD’S FIRST ROBOT-MADE BURGER
- WOMAN KILLED MAN SHE MET ON DATING WEBSITE, DEPUTIES SAY
- SIGN IN ANTIQUE SHOP CAUSES CONTROVERSY