It has been more than a week since the Camp Fire started.
So far it has scorched more than 150,000 acres and at last check was 66 percent contained.
On Saturday President Trump visited the fire-ravaged town of Paradise in Butte County where the Camp Fire continues to burn.
Trump was in the area along with Governor Jerry Brown and Governor-elect Gavin Newsom to survey the damage from the Camp Fire.
In an address to the media, Trump mistakenly calls Paradise “Pleasure.”
Despite the crowd trying to correct him, he goes on but eventually corrects himself.
He then went to Southern California to survey the damage from the Woolsey Fire.
- BAY AREA CITIES NOW AMONG MOST POLLUTED IN WORLD
- AIR QUALITY ISSUES IN BAY AREA EXPECTED UNTIL NEXT WEEK
- CAMP FIRE DEATH TOLL GROWS; HUNDREDS STILL MISSING
- MAP SHOWS HOMES DAMAGED, DESTROYED IN CAMP FIRE
- PG&E CRITICIZED OVER DEADLY CAMP FIRE