Two shootings in San Jose took place leaving one victim dead late Friday night.
The first shooting happened around 9:50 p.m. on the 1500 block of Almaden Expressway.
When officers arrived, they found an adult man suffering from a gunshot wound.
Officials say the victim was taken to a local hospital where he was then pronounced dead.
The identity of the victim has not been released at this time.
No suspects have been identified in this shooting.
About five miles away, at 1:20 a.m. on Saturday morning, another shooting was reported to the San Jose Police Department.
On the 5400 block of Monterey Road, officers found an adult man suffering a gunshot wound.
Police say the man was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The victim’s identity has not yet been released.
In this shooting, police have not yet identified a suspect.
San Jose police say that there is no indication that the shootings are connected.
No other details have been released at this time, but both shootings are under investigation.
- BAY AREA JANITOR ACCUSED OF LEWD ACTS WITH CHILDREN
- STUDENT FROM SHASTA COUNTY STABBED TO DEATH OVERSEAS
- TV STATION MOURNS LOSS OF METEOROLOGIST
- MAN SENTENCES FOR SNEAKING INTO HOME, RAPING 6-YEAR-OLD
- WATCH: TEEN QUITS WALMART WITH F-BOMB LADEN RANT OVER SPEAKER