CONCORD (KRON) — A man is behind bars after robbing a bank in Concord, police said.
It happened Monday afternoon at the Bank of America on Willow Pass Road in downtown Concord.
Police have arrested Robert Waterman in connection with the robbery.
At around 2:50 p.m., police say the man entered the bank and demanded money from the teller.
He then ran away with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Employees and witnesses were able to give a detailed description of the suspect.
He has been identified as Robert Waterman.
Shortly after the robbery, police were able to locate and arrest him.
- CAL ATHLETE SURVIVES CRASH THAT KILLED FAMILY
- GAS LEAK TRIGGERS EXPLOSION, EVACUATIONS IN SAN FRANCISCO
- LOTTERY OFFICIALS SEARCH FOR POWERBALL WINNER IN OAKLAND
- PRINCE HARRY AND ACTRESS MEGHAN MARKLE TO WED NEXT YEAR
- METH LAB FOUND IN HOME OF ACCUSED SOUTH BAY STALKER