Today police in San Jose could reveal more details on a suspect in the murder of a medical testing company manager.
The body of 50-year-old Bambi Larson was found inside her home on the 900 block of Knollfield Way.
She was stabbed in the neck and torso last month.
Police say more information about the investigation will likely be released this morning.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- TWO SHOT IN SANTA ROSA MALL PARKING LOT
- EX-OAKLAND A’S STAR ACCUSES A-ROD OF CHEATING ON J.LO
- VACAVILLE POLICE IDENTIFY ‘JANE DOE’ IN 1991 COLD CASE
- MOM ARRESTED AFTER PULLING UP TO HOSPITAL WITH DEAD DAUGHTER
- SCIENTISTS ENCOUNTER POSSIBLE NEW SPECIES OF KILLER WHALE