VALLEJO (KRON) – Six people were hurt Thursday after a car crashed into a Vallejo Dollar Tree.
The car drove over a steel pole, going straight through the front door of the store along Sonoma Boulevard.
Police said the 75-year-old driver was confused and hit the gas instead of the brake.
No word on when the store will reopen.
This is the second car to plow through a store in The Plaza.
A driver intentionally rammed into the Big 5 Sporting Goods store earlier this week.
Latest News Headlines:
- Arkansas toddler dies trying to save puppy during house fire
- R. Kelly charged with paying bribe before marrying Aaliyah
- Warming centers, extra shelter beds available in Santa Clara County during weekend storm
- 19-year-old woman arrested in deadly San Jose shooting
- San Francisco business in flood-prone area preparing for weekend storm