VALLEJO (KRON) – Six people were hurt Thursday after a car crashed into a Vallejo Dollar Tree.
The car drove over a steel pole, going straight through the front door of the store along Sonoma Boulevard.
Police said the 75-year-old driver was confused and hit the gas instead of the brake.
No word on when the store will reopen.
This is the second car to plow through a store in The Plaza.
A driver intentionally rammed into the Big 5 Sporting Goods store earlier this week.
Latest News Headlines:
- 65 drug arrests made in one week in San Francisco’s Tenderloin District
- Republican strategist Rick Wilson taking aim to save America from Trump
- Paradise residents still trying to recover from devastating Camp Fire
- Takeaways from the Democratic debate
- ‘He died a hero’: Friends remember the firefighters who rushed into the Porterville library fire