This year marks the first “safe trick- or- treat” event in the City of San Pablo.
Children there put on their favorite Halloween costumes, were treated to candy, along with an official police escort to several stops this afternoon.
That included the San Pablo Police Department, a senior living center, a bank, a restaurant, and a liquor store, for candy… of course.
- VIDEO: MAN WITH CHAINSAW TERRIFIES BART RIDERS ON TRAIN
- SEE IT: ‘DEEPLY EMBEDDED MAGGOT’ FOUND LIVING IN WOMAN’S GROIN
- WATCH: LITTLE GIRL GOES TRICK-OR-TREATING IN ‘HEADLESS’ COSTUME
- HOW TO STOP THOSE ANNOYING ROBOCALLS
- COUPLE DIED IN YOSEMITE FALL WHILE TAKING SELFIE