A man has died after being shot multiple times in Oakland on Wednesday afternoon, according to the Oakland Police Department.
Around 3:28 p.m., a shooting was reported in the 1900 block of 17th Avenue near San Antonio Park.
Officers arrived to find a man suffering multiple gunshot wounds.
The fire department and paramedics arrived on the scene and provided medical assistance.
However, the victim died on the scene, according to authorities.
No other details have been released at this time.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET’S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE