A van that was stolen from a preschool in Concord on Friday has been recovered thanks to a police dispatcher who spotted the vehicle while on her way to work.
An officer assigned to the case had sent a picture of the van to all police personnel asking them to be on the lookout for it.
On Sunday, Amber was heading to work when she saw the van driving around the city.
She called Concord PD and confirmed that the van was indeed stolen.
Amber followed behind the van at a safe distance and provided officers with details on where it was located.
Within minutes, officers found the van and the suspect was taken into custody without incident.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- SCABIES CONFIRMED ON SOME VTA BUSES
- GOVERNOR NEWSOM RELEASES WILDFIRE, UTILITY REPORT
- WOMAN’S DOG FOUND DEAD IN SUITCASE AFTER FRIEND STOLE HIM
- FREMONT TEACHER ARRESTED FOR HAVING CHILD PORN
- BED BATH & BEYOND TO CLOSE AT LEAST 40 STORES