SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On February 23, 2019, around 9:55pm, Alameda County Sheriff’s Office-Tri Valley patrol deputies responded to a shooting in rural Livermore.
According to police, the suspect who called 9-1-1 reported to shooting his brother.
Deputies arrived to the 1000 block of Hartman Road in rural Livermore and detained the suspect without incident.
The victim was located on the property and pronounced dead by medical personnel.
Injuries to the victim were consistent with homicide by firearm, said police.
The suspect was arrested for murder, and a dispute between the two relatives is likely a factor in the case, according to police.
The name of the victim and suspect are not being released at this time.
- WHAT PARENTS, STUDENTS CAN EXPECT DURING OAKLAND TEACHER STRIKE
- MEGA-STORM COULD DAMAGE STATE 3X AS MUCH AS MAJOR QUAKE
- ‘BABY SAVINGS DAY’: WALMART OFFERS HUGE DISCOUNTS TO PARENT
- WOMAN DECAPITATED WROTE NOTE: HUSBAND WOULDN’T PAY RANSOM
- MOM GETS LIFE FOR DEATH OF BABY FOUND IN MAGGOT-INFESTED DIAPER