Police in South San Francisco are searching for a suspect involved in an armed robbery on Monday night.
Officials say around 11 p.m. a man went into a restaurant as the manager was closing up.
The suspect held the manager at gunpoint and demanded cash, according to police.
Authorities say an undisclosed amount of money was taken from the manager and the cash register.
The man is described as an Asian adult, 5-foot 5-inches tall, weighing between 150 and 160 pounds, and had brown eyes.
Police say he fled the scene in a white SUV, possibly a newer model BMW X5.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET’S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE