Authorities say a white woman dubbed, “South Park Susan,” has turned herself into police after video of her racially-charged rant against two black women in North Carolina went viral.
Charlotte-Mecklenburg police tell news outlets that Westwood was served with outstanding warrants Saturday after contacting police in coastal Sunset Beach. Westwood disappeared after the Oct. 19 incident in a parking lot of her Charlotte apartment complex.
It wasn’t immediately known if she had a lawyer who could comment for her.
Video went viral of her berating black neighbors she didn’t recognize while they waited for AAA.
Leisa and Mary Garris called police twice to report Westwood was harassing them.
Westwood also called 911, telling the dispatcher she would pay $2,500 “to get them out of here,” according to authorities.
- 49ERS CHEERLEADER WHO TOOK A KNEE DURING ANTHEM FROM ANTIOCH
- PRICE REDUCED FOR TINY HOME FOR SALE IN SAN FRANCISCO
- KIDNAPPED MAN LIKELY FED TO HOGS, COURT DOCS REVEAL
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS FIND 1,000 HUMAN TEETH INSIDE WALL
- TEENS DISCOVER THEY’RE HAVING SEX WITH SAME TEACHER, TELL HIS WIFE