WASHINGTON (AP) – The FBI and DOJ held a press conference Tuesday, Jan. 12 in which they announce Federal prosecutors are looking at ‘significant’ federal cases tied to sedition and conspiracy in the Capitol riot.
- Police: Chemicals used to make explosives found at San Francisco RV park
- COVID-19 vaccine clinic to open in Lafayette for seniors 75 and older
- 9-year-old killed in San Francisco murder-suicide identified
- Public booted from California Senate after threats
- Law enforcement agencies prepare for possible weekend demonstrations across Bay Area