Capitol Insider Ashely Zavala talks about the state’s curfew, which impacts about 94% of California residents, and its enforcement.
“State officials have only said they are relying on local governments to enforce this,” Zavala said.
- Caretakers return from remote Hawaiian islands to changed world amid pandemic
- Suspect arrested for hitting 70-year-old man with stick in Petaluma
- It’s not December but Elf on the Shelf 2020 is already different
- Teen nearly dies after getting syndrome tied to COVID-19
- Survey shows impact of COVID-19 to California residents