Nikki Laurenzo and Frank Buckley talk to the newest addition to Governor Gavin Newsom’s administration, Dee Dee Myers.
“Job number one is to help businesses and working people in California get back on their feet after this pandemic and this pandemic-induced recession,” Myers said.
Myers joined the Newsom administration as a senior adviser and will head up the Office of Businesses and Economic Development.
- San Jose police search for ‘armed and dangerous’ suspect who shot at them
- Biden picks UCSF professor David Kessler as chief science officer
- Capitol rioter aimed ‘to take hostages,’ prosecutor says
- Dr. Maya Angelou honored with a Barbie doll
- Tampa mayor wants to fill Super Bowl seats with vaccinated health care workers