Nikki Laurenzon spoke to Asm. Shirley Weber who was nominated to become California’s first African American secretary of state.
“Part of this job will be to make sure we continue that progress that we continue to have people have faith in the voting system,” Weber said.
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- Biden to elevate role of science with cabinet picks
- Michigan mom still cannot taste, smell after COVID-19
- Police: Chemicals used to make explosives found at San Francisco RV park