This week’s Point-Counterpoint is on California’s Proposition 16, which would restore affirmative action in the state.
Arguing the point side is Walter Wilson, co-founder of the California Racial Justice Coalition.
Giving the counterpoint is Rosilicie Ochoa Bogh, a Republican running for the state’s 23rd Senate district, which includes parts of Los Angeles, Riverside and San Bernardino counties.
- Muni operator dies due to COVID complications
- Suspect, officers involved in SF shooting identified
- Caretakers return from remote Hawaiian islands to changed world amid pandemic
- Suspect arrested for hitting 70-year-old man with stick in Petaluma
- It’s not December but Elf on the Shelf 2020 is already different