Cal Matters reporter Laurel Rosenhall and independent journalist Adam Housley react to Governor Gavin Newsom’s dinner at The French Laundry.
“All that does is continue to really push opposition to what the state’s been telling us,” Housley said.
- Caretakers return from remote Hawaiian islands to changed world amid pandemic
- Suspect arrested for hitting 70-year-old man with stick in Petaluma
- It’s not December but Elf on the Shelf 2020 is already different
- Teen nearly dies after getting syndrome tied to COVID-19
- Survey shows impact of COVID-19 to California residents