Public Policy Institute of California research associate Rachel Lawler joins Inside California Politics to talk about current voter enthusiasm and what that could mean for down-ballot races, and lessons learned from 2016 to try to ensure polls in this election are more accurate.
- Muni operator dies due to COVID complications
- Suspect, officers involved in SF shooting identified
- Caretakers return from remote Hawaiian islands to changed world amid pandemic
- Suspect arrested for hitting 70-year-old man with stick in Petaluma
- It’s not December but Elf on the Shelf 2020 is already different