Capitol Insider Ashley Zavala talks about the state’s latest stay-at-home order, which is triggered by a region’s ICU capacity.
“Governor Newsom says he anticipates four of the five regions to be under a stay-at-home order by the end of this week,” Zavala said.
In an interview with Inside California Politics, Dr. Deborah Birx, White House Coronavirus coordinator, said she doesn’t think California ‘has a choice at this moment’, regarding the implementation of a new health order.
- Biden to elevate role of science with cabinet picks
- Michigan mom still cannot taste, smell after COVID-19
- Police: Chemicals used to make explosives found at San Francisco RV park
- COVID-19 vaccine clinic to open in Lafayette for seniors 75 and older
- 9-year-old killed in San Francisco murder-suicide identified