SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Congresswoman Jackie Speier will host a town hall Tuesday night on gun violence prevention.
They are expected to talk about the Democrats’ plan to deal with the epidemic.
The town hall is scheduled for 5:30 p.m. at Abraham Lincoln High School in San Francisco.
Latest News Headlines:
- Minnesota governor apologizes for arrest of CNN crew
- Live updates: George Floyd protests grow across the U.S.
- Protest turns violent in San Jose following death of George Floyd
- White House on lockdown as protest breaks out nearby
- Businesses in downtown Oakland board up in anticipation of protests