MARIN COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) — Potential explosives have been found on a trail in Marin County, according to the Marin County Sheriff’s Office.
The potential explosives were located Sunday near Eagle Trail.
Deputies are currently on scene. The Berkeley Police Department Bomb Squad is also responding.
Officials are asking the public to avoid the area.
Check back for updates as this story is developing
Latest News Headlines:
- Hispanic Heritage: Honoring indigenous culture through pyrography
- Brawl prompts Emeryville businesses to close early for second weekend, per police
- Police search for suspect caught on camera vandalizing Pleasant Hill church
- CDC retracts guidance on virus spread causing more confusion
- Mountain lion seen stalking kids in Pacifica neighborhood