MARIN COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) — Potential explosives have been found on a trail in Marin County, according to the Marin County Sheriff’s Office.
The potential explosives were located Sunday near Eagle Trail.
Deputies are currently on scene. The Berkeley Police Department Bomb Squad is also responding.
Officials are asking the public to avoid the area.
Check back for updates as this story is developing
Latest News Headlines:
- Santa Clara County calls for volunteers to help track people who may be spreading COVID-19
- Florida lawmakers celebrate space launch return to the state
- Pandemic exposes ‘our health system does not serve all’
- San Leandro church hosts free grocery drive-through giveaway for local families
- Trump: Justice will be served following tragic death of George Floyd