A tiny home for sale in San Francisco just got cheaper.
The price for the 480-square-foot home was reduced from $650,000 to $589,900, according to the realtor.
The house is located in Visitacion Valley and was built on a 25,000-square-foot lot.
It’s likely one of the smallest and cheapest homes you’ll find in the city. But it will require some work to fix it up.
The home has one bedroom, one bathroom and a one-car garage.
According to the realtor, the house could “easily” be expanded to a two-bed, two-bath home.
- VIDEO: MAN WITH CHAINSAW TERRIFIES BART RIDERS ON TRAIN
- SEE IT: ‘DEEPLY EMBEDDED MAGGOT’ FOUND LIVING IN WOMAN’S GROIN
- WATCH: LITTLE GIRL GOES TRICK-OR-TREATING IN ‘HEADLESS’ COSTUME
- HOW TO STOP THOSE ANNOYING ROBOCALLS
- COUPLE DIED IN YOSEMITE FALL WHILE TAKING SELFIE