Proposition 11 has passed meaning ambulance providers will require workers to remain on-call during their lunch breaks.
This measure will require the companies to provide additional training for EMTs and paramedics.
With this yes vote, the ambulance providers will also pay workers at regular rates during their meal breaks.
- YOUR LOCAL ELECTION HEADQUARTERS
- LIVE CALIFORNIA MIDTERM ELECTION RESULTS
- TIMELINE RELEASED IN DEADLY YOUNTVILLE VETERAN’S HOME SHOOTING
- IS PREGNANCY CONTAGIOUS? RESEARCHERS SAY YES
- $100K RAISED FOR CALIFORNIA TEACHER WHO PUNCHED STUDENT