The Bay Area Toll Authority will hear from the public on Wednesday about the toll increases passed by voters in June.
Anyone can attend the hearing to voice their concerns about the voter-approved $1 toll increases across seven Bay Area bridges.
Voters approved the toll increases apart of Regional Measure 3.
The first increase is scheduled to take effect Jan. 1, then the following $1 hikes will start in 2022 and 2025.
For example, right now commuters on the Bay Bridge are paying $6 once this goes into effect people will pay $7 from 5 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Tolls will also go up for multi-axle vehicles, motorcycles, carpools and qualifying clean air vehicles.
The hearing will be at the Bay Area Metro Center starting at 9:30 a.m. on Wednesday.
The Toll Authority will take official action to approve the toll hikes Dec. 19.
- RAINY WEEK AHEAD FOR THE BAY AREA
- 1-YEAR-OLD DIES AFTER BEING STRUCK BY CAR IN RICHMOND
- LONGTIME SAN FRANCISCO RADIO HOST RAY TALIAFERRO MISSING
- MODESTO MAN BURYING PET IN BACKYARD FIND HUMAN REMAINS
- MAN JAILED AFTER RAPE OVERHEARD ON PLAYSTATION4