OAKLAND (KRON) – Oakland Raiders Antonio Brown had a few choice of words for his former Pittsburg teammate Ben Roethlisberger, after an interview came out with NBC’s Michele Tafoya commenting on his relationship with AB.
In an interview Sunday night, Roethlisberger revealed regret last season for calling out Brown on a play that led to a loss against the Denver Broncos.
Roethlisberger said, “I wish I wouldn’t have done it. Obviously we saw what happened… it ruined a friendship.”
Brown quickly chimed in on Twitter after hearing the quarterback’s comments.
“Never friends just had to get my ends …. shut up already.”
The duo has had tension between them before as the quarterback had commented on Brown’s route-running.
Now that the pair play miles apart, it was only a matter of time before the truth came out.
- Representatives Jared Huffman, Barbara Lee say President Trump is racist, puts fuel on fire
- Majority of those arrested in Alameda County from out of region, sheriff says
- U.S. farmers just can’t catch a break in 2020
- Lawmakers divided on president’s comments on protesters
- Teen caught smuggling 7 kilos of cocaine at El Paso border crossing