The clock is ticking for the Raiders as they prepare for Monday night’s game in Oakland, which could be the team’s last at the Coliseum.
The Raiders have had talks with the San Francisco Giants about playing home games at AT&T Park next season.
The Giants issued a statement Friday confirming the Raiders have expressed “initial interest” in playing in San Francisco in 2019.
The Raiders pulled out of their lease with the Coliseum last week after the City of Oakland announced that it was suing them over their “illegal move” to Las Vegas.
KRON4’S Ali Reid caught up with some fans who said it’ll be hard to watch them leave.
Check it out what they had to say:
- FOR 1ST TIME IN 46 YEARS, CARNIVAL TO OFFER CRUISES FROM SF
- CEO POSTS GRAPHIC VIDEO OF VIOLENCE IN SF, PLEADS FOR MORE POLICE
- MYSTERIOUS LIGHT OVER BAY AREA WAS RARE CLOUD CREATED BY METEOR
- GOFUNDME TO BUILD TRUMP’S BORDER WALL GETS $3M IN TWO DAYS
- PEDIATRICIAN ADMITS TO SEXUALLY ASSAULTING 31 CHILDREN