The Bay Area is finally going to get some rain in the coming week.
On Wednesday, showers are expected to arrive which will help clear out the smokey skies that the Bay has been experiencing.
This will allow the air quality to get back to ‘good’ conditions.
Thanksgiving day will see a few showers and Friday will see another round of rain.
- BAY AREA CITIES NOW AMONG MOST POLLUTED IN WORLD
- AIR QUALITY ISSUES IN BAY AREA EXPECTED UNTIL NEXT WEEK
- CAMP FIRE DEATH TOLL GROWS; HUNDREDS STILL MISSING
- MAP SHOWS HOMES DAMAGED, DESTROYED IN CAMP FIRE
- PG&E CRITICIZED OVER DEADLY CAMP FIRE