Residents in the North Bay will be waking up to rain showers Monday morning.
Light showers rolled in Sunday night and are expected intensify by mid-morning when the bulk of the storm sets in.
KRON4 meteorologist Mabrisa Rodriguez says the rest of the Bay Area will experience widespread showers in the afternoon.
Rainfall amounts through Monday evening will be highest in the North Bay with 1-2 inches in the higher terrain.
A second stronger storm will arrive Tuesday night through Thursday.
You can always keep track of current conditions with the KRON4 Weather App.
- WOMAN ACCUSES CAL FOOTBALL STAFF, PLAYERS OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT
- EAST BAY FAMILY LOOKING FOR ANSWERS AFTER DEADLY HWY 4 SHOOTING
- DAY IN THE LIFE ON BART: VIDEO SHOWS MAN SHAVING HEAD
- GOV NEWSOM WANTS TO CHARGE YOU $10/MONTH TO CLEAN TAINTED WATER
- HOW TO FIND YOUR OWN ‘FLORIDA MAN’ STORY