A fast-moving storm is set to arrive in the Bay Area Monday afternoon.
Scattered showers will roll through the North Bay during the lunch hour and become widespread for the rest of the Bay Area by 3 p.m.
The evening commute home may be a wet one, so use extra caution.
Monday’s rain is expected to hold off until afternoon in most areas. So, expect dry roadways for the morning commute. However, wet roadways will likely impact the late afternoon/early evening commute as widespread rain develops. Here are rain chances for the PM commute. #CAwx pic.twitter.com/wwFQkUvpDk— NWS Bay Area (@NWSBayArea) April 15, 2019
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- SCABIES CONFIRMED ON SOME VTA BUSES
- GOVERNOR NEWSOM RELEASES WILDFIRE, UTILITY REPORT
- WOMAN’S DOG FOUND DEAD IN SUITCASE AFTER FRIEND STOLE HIM
- FREMONT TEACHER ARRESTED FOR HAVING CHILD PORN
- BED BATH & BEYOND TO CLOSE AT LEAST 40 STORES