If you’re headed out the door, don’t forget to bring your umbrella along for Friday.
Today will start off dry, but showers are on the way!
Rain is expected this morning between 7 a.m. and 8 a.m.
We’ll get a little break after that so if you’re planning on having lunch outdoors, you’re good to go!
But as the afternoon goes on, showers make a comeback.
Rain is expected early in the afternoon starting around 2 p.m. into the evening.
You can expect wet conditions on roadways for your evening commute.
Aside from that, the weekend is looking sunny and dry.
Temperatures today will peak in the upper 50’s and low 60’s.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WOMAN ACCUSES CAL FOOTBALL STAFF, PLAYERS OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT
- EAST BAY FAMILY LOOKING FOR ANSWERS AFTER DEADLY HWY 4 SHOOTING
- DAY IN THE LIFE ON BART: VIDEO SHOWS MAN SHAVING HEAD
- GOV NEWSOM WANTS TO CHARGE YOU $10/MONTH TO CLEAN TAINTED WATER
- HOW TO FIND YOUR OWN ‘FLORIDA MAN’ STORY