(KRON) Rain returns to the Bay Area forecast late Sunday and early Monday morning.
A few light showers before dawn, with a strong, but brief line of rain and showers expected across the Bay by mid to late morning.
This will cover the commute and involve wet roads, but road flooding is not expected.
In the wake of the Monday showers, things clear out. Much of the week will be sunny, but mild all week.
Highs in the lower 80’s for the Inland Valleys. Minor warming into the following weekend.
You can time the rain out with KRON4’s Interactive Radar.
- Thousands march across Golden Gate Bridge to show support for Black Lives Matter
- Fontana police officer on paid leave following arrest on suspicion of raping 16-year-old girl
- The Golden Gate Bridge is singing. Here’s why
- The loneliest of D-Day remembrances is hit by pandemic
- Inmate cuts off part of his finger, mails it to newspaper to protest Indiana jail conditions