(KRON) Rain returns to the Bay Area forecast late Sunday and early Monday morning.
A few light showers before dawn, with a strong, but brief line of rain and showers expected across the Bay by mid to late morning.
This will cover the commute and involve wet roads, but road flooding is not expected.
In the wake of the Monday showers, things clear out. Much of the week will be sunny, but mild all week.
Highs in the lower 80’s for the Inland Valleys. Minor warming into the following weekend.
You can time the rain out with KRON4’s Interactive Radar.
- Social media companies battling misinformation ahead of 2020 election
- 12 possible coronavirus patients being treated at Bay Area hospitals
- San Francisco DA Chesa Boudin speaks on ICE arrests at Sonoma County courthouse
- Tennessee death row inmate Nicholas Sutton selects last meal
- Man wins $10 million lottery prize from scratch-off ticket bought in Burbank