Rapper Too $hort is holding a benefit concert in San Francisco for the victims of the deadly Camp Fire.
The concert will be held at the 1015 Folsom nightclub in San Francisco.
The event starts at 10 p.m. and lasts until 3 a.m. on Friday, Dec. 21.
Tickets are $17 a piece.
All proceeds will be donated to the North County Valley Foundation.
You must be 21 or over to enter.
- RAINY WEEK AHEAD FOR THE BAY AREA
- 1-YEAR-OLD DIES AFTER BEING STRUCK BY CAR IN RICHMOND
- LONGTIME SAN FRANCISCO RADIO HOST RAY TALIAFERRO MISSING
- MODESTO MAN BURYING PET IN BACKYARD FIND HUMAN REMAINS
- MAN JAILED AFTER RAPE OVERHEARD ON PLAYSTATION4