A Red Flag Warning is in effect for the North Bay Mountains and East Bay Hills through Sunday morning.
The National Weather Service says gusts of winds could reach 40-50 miles per hour and humidity will be low across the Bay.
Be sure to take fire precautions throughout the weekend.
Locally gusty offshore winds persist in the Hills of the North and East Bay this evening & relative humidity trends reveal much drier air in these areas compared to 24 hrs ago. A Red Flag Warning continues for the North Bay Mountains and East Bay Hills until 6 am Sunday. #CAwx pic.twitter.com/R9ID6CQCd1— NWS Bay Area (@NWSBayArea) November 4, 2018
- 49ERS CHEERLEADER WHO TOOK A KNEE DURING ANTHEM FROM ANTIOCH
- PRICE REDUCED FOR TINY HOME FOR SALE IN SAN FRANCISCO
- KIDNAPPED MAN LIKELY FED TO HOGS, COURT DOCS REVEAL
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS FIND 1,000 HUMAN TEETH INSIDE WALL
- TEENS DISCOVER THEY’RE HAVING SEX WITH SAME TEACHER, TELL HIS WIFE