A Red Flag Warning has been issued for the North and East Bay Hills from Wednesday at 10 p.m. to Friday at 7 a.m.
The warning was issued Tuesday morning due to low humidity and gusty offshore winds, according to the National Weather Service Bay Area.
Highest threat areas include:
- Hills of east Napa County
- Around Mount Saint Helena
- Mount Tamalpais
- Hills around Mount Diablo and Mount Hamilton
Any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
View the latest weather updates via the KRON4 Weather Center.
- 49ERS CHEERLEADER WHO TOOK A KNEE DURING ANTHEM FROM ANTIOCH
- PRICE REDUCED FOR TINY HOME FOR SALE IN SAN FRANCISCO
- KIDNAPPED MAN LIKELY FED TO HOGS, COURT DOCS REVEAL
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS FIND 1,000 HUMAN TEETH INSIDE WALL
- TEENS DISCOVER THEY’RE HAVING SEX WITH SAME TEACHER, TELL HIS WIFE