A Red Flag Warning has been issued for parts of the Bay Area Friday night through early Sunday.
The National Weather Service issued the warning for the North Bay Mountains and East Bay Hills due to gusty winds and low relative humidity, which results in critical fire weather conditions.
You can learn more about the warning here.
- VIDEO: MAN WITH CHAINSAW TERRIFIES BART RIDERS ON TRAIN
- SEE IT: ‘DEEPLY EMBEDDED MAGGOT’ FOUND LIVING IN WOMAN’S GROIN
- WATCH: LITTLE GIRL GOES TRICK-OR-TREATING IN ‘HEADLESS’ COSTUME
- HOW TO STOP THOSE ANNOYING ROBOCALLS
- COUPLE DIED IN YOSEMITE FALL WHILE TAKING SELFIE