The Golden State Warriors have extended head coach Steve Kerr’s contract, according to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski.
Kerr just finished up the fourth year of his five-year contract, which was worth 25-million dollars.
The 52-year-old replaced Mark Jackson and first coached the team in the 2014-15 season. He’s led the team to three NBA Championships and four Finals appearances so far in his tenure.
According to Wojnarowski, Kerr will be one of the highest paid coaches in the NBA with this new extension.
- SHERIFF: SUSPECT IN 1974 STANFORD COLD CASE MURDER KILLS SELF
- ELDERLY VICTIM IN CONCORD PURSE SNATCHING DIES
- VIDEO: MAN CALLS BART POLICE ON GUY EATING BURRITO ON TRAIN
- BUD LIGHT TO GIVE CA FREE BEER IF MEXICO ADVANCES IN WORLD CUP
- IN THE BAY AREA, $117,400 IS CONSIDERED ‘LOW INCOME’