A restaurant owner in Sainte-Maxime, France, who was missing seeing customers amid the country’s COVID-19 restaurant shutdown has been keeping his spirits up by filling his dining room with giant teddy bears.
Footage taken by Francois Piazza, owner of the bistro La Crevette, shows toy bears seated at the restaurant tables, looking ready to enjoy a meal.
According to local news reports, the bears will be donated to local charities following the holidays.
- Video released of San Jose police officers shooting, killing unarmed man
- LeBron shows respect to Curry after NBA All-Star Weekend
- No. 4 Stanford routs No. 9 UCLA to win Pac 12 title
- Mobile COVID-19 site vaccinates underserved communities in the East Bay
- Authorities search California field for 2 missing boys