SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s Darya Folsom about this weeks financial bets.
The old adage of not buying a new car holds true, as costs hit all time highs. Buying a car that is already two years old might be the better financial decision.
Walmart is looking to challenge another Amazon service by offering grocery deliveries. The Walmart service will be cheaper and quicker than its competitor.
NFL ratings grow by 5 percent, while other sports leagues struggle to keep viewers.
And finally, a viewer asks which Democratic candidate will be best for the economy.
LATEST NEWS HEADLINES:
- House GOP elects Trump defender Elise Stefanik to No. 3 post
- Mexico’s use of soldiers to stem migrant flow to U.S. will lead to abuse, experts say
- Carole Baskin offers $5,000 reward for missing tiger in Houston
- Fully vaccinated Bill Maher tests positive for COVID-19
- Migrants face ‘chain of lies’ on border journey often ending in deportation