SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s Darya Folsom about this weeks financial bets.
The old adage of not buying a new car holds true, as costs hit all time highs. Buying a car that is already two years old might be the better financial decision.
Walmart is looking to challenge another Amazon service by offering grocery deliveries. The Walmart service will be cheaper and quicker than its competitor.
NFL ratings grow by 5 percent, while other sports leagues struggle to keep viewers.
And finally, a viewer asks which Democratic candidate will be best for the economy.
LATEST NEWS HEADLINES:
- SF’s Pete’s Tavern, Pedro’s Cantina announce closure
- ‘She was a good soul’: Woman remembered as police continue to investigate San Joaquin Delta boat crash
- Alameda pet fair marks America’s largest pet adoption event
- 16 de septiembre: Everything you need to know about ‘El Grito’
- Rain to make Monday morning commute slick