SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s Darya Folsom about this weeks financial bets.
The old adage of not buying a new car holds true, as costs hit all time highs. Buying a car that is already two years old might be the better financial decision.
Walmart is looking to challenge another Amazon service by offering grocery deliveries. The Walmart service will be cheaper and quicker than its competitor.
NFL ratings grow by 5 percent, while other sports leagues struggle to keep viewers.
And finally, a viewer asks which Democratic candidate will be best for the economy.
LATEST NEWS HEADLINES:
- San Francisco city officials remind public of COVID-19 health orders amid heat wave
- San Jose pastor, volunteers help homeless stay hydrated during heat wave
- Police: Homicide of 3-year-old disguised as hot car death
- New statewide portal launched to help counties recruit poll workers ahead of November election
- Appeal filed for man convicted of murdering Nia Wilson