SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)-On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners and Losers, our financial expert Rob Black and KRON4’s James Fletcher talk 4 tips to survive a market meltdown and Snap’s revenue growth blows everyone away.
The stock market’s feverish fall Monday afternoon, punctuated by a nearly 1,600-point intraday drop for the Dow, immediately struck fear in the hearts of many investors and prompted them to reassess their portfolios.
1. Don’t panic
2. Consider buying the dip
3. Or wait and watch
4. Realize the sell-off may be a blip
Disney reported first quarter 2018 earnings that beat Wall Street estimates.
Snap, the company that makes the Snapchat app, reported a big earnings beat that sent the stock soaring more than 20%. The company said it now has 187 million Daily Active Users, thanks to improvements made to the Android version of the Snapchat app.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- OLDEST OF SHACKLED SIBLINGS WENT TO COLLEGE, DIDN’T SEEK HELP
- VIDEO: OFFICER HIT BY CAR AT RICHMOND SIDESHOW
- VIDEO: TEEN SHOT IN THE HEAD DURING INTERNET CHALLENGE
- MAN BUYS WINNING $1 MILLION LOTTERY TICKET IN SAN JOSE
- COURT: IMMIGRANT CHILDREN DON’T HAVE RIGHT TO FREE LAWYER
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE