On Tuesday morning, KRON4’s Rob Black talked about how home prices gains shrink since Jan. 2017, Apple’s November rout continues to worsen and Amazon hit the biggest day in sales on Cyber Monday.
As home values continue to rise, the gains have dropped to lowest level since Jan. 2017. San Francisco and Seattle have been reported as having the highest year-over-year gains among 20 cities. The value of San Francisco homes have raised 9.9-percent.
After Trump said the the United States could put 10-percent tariff on iPhones, Apple’s November rout has gotten worse. Just this month, tech giant’s stocks have dropped 20-percent, in addition to Apple shares.
Based on the number of items sold, Amazon saw their busiest shopping day in history on Cyber Monday. From Thanksgiving through Monday, customers ordered over 180-million items.
Today’s question of the day was from Mary: ‘Should my mother sells her share of Altria and Philip Morris?’ Find out what Rob Black had to say and more in the video above.
- RAINY WEEK AHEAD FOR THE BAY AREA
- 1-YEAR-OLD DIES AFTER BEING STRUCK BY CAR IN RICHMOND
- LONGTIME SAN FRANCISCO RADIO HOST RAY TALIAFERRO MISSING
- MODESTO MAN BURYING PET IN BACKYARD FIND HUMAN REMAINS
- MAN JAILED AFTER RAPE OVERHEARD ON PLAYSTATION4