On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about Amazon, Avengers, and Mick Jagger.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Should my parents get a reverse mortgage?”
Amazon announces 1-day free shipping: The company hopes that cutting delivery times in half will make its $119-a year Prime membership more attractive, since every other online store offers free deliveries in two days, according to the Associated Press.
Mick Jagger “doing well” after heart surgery: The Rolling Stones frontman is currently recovering from heart surgery.
“Avengers: Endgame” shatters box office records: The film took in an estimated $350 million domestically in its opening weekend and made even more globally, totaling to $1.2 billion.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE
- DIRT BIKE RIDERS CAUGHT SPEEDING IN OAKLAND
- IT’S LEGAL FOR MEAT TO HAVE TRACE AMOUNTS OF FECAL MATTER
- SF HOME TO HIGHEST AVERAGE GAS PRICE IN US
- TARGET LAUNCHES CAR SEAT TRADE-IN EVENT