On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners and Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about Boeing, Trump’s 2020 budget, and “Captain Marvel.”
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Should I buy Tesla stock now?”
Boeing 737 Max 8 planes grounded by foreign countries: The Netherlands is the latest country joining a growing list of countries that have suspended Boeing’s 737 MAX 8 aircraft following the fatal crash of an Ethiopian Airlines plane Sunday.
Trump’s 2020 budget impacts student loans: President Donald Trump’s budget proposal unveiled on Monday would slash funding for the U.S. Education Department by more than 10 percent, according to CNBC.
“Captain Marvel” brought in $153 million over the weekend: With $456 million in global earnings, “Captain Marvel” is already the 39th-biggest comic book superhero movie of all time, according to Forbes.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- TWO SHOT IN SANTA ROSA MALL PARKING LOT
- EX-OAKLAND A’S STAR ACCUSES A-ROD OF CHEATING ON J.LO
- VACAVILLE POLICE IDENTIFY ‘JANE DOE’ IN 1991 COLD CASE
- MOM ARRESTED AFTER PULLING UP TO HOSPITAL WITH DEAD DAUGHTER
- SCIENTISTS ENCOUNTER POSSIBLE NEW SPECIES OF KILLER WHALE