On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about stock markets, the housing market, and pets.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Are my mortgage rates falling or going higher next?”
Jobless claims fall unexpectedly: Stock markets weaken, while weekly jobless claims unexpectedly fall.
Housing market cools off: Bidding wars are starting to fade, and if you’re selling, get ready for good old-fashioned negotiations. Homebuyers gain an edge in this year’s housing market.
Cats and dogs are expensive: According to USA Today, one pet could cost you more than $10,000 over the course of its lifespan.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- SAN FRANCISCO RENT HITS NEW HIGH, MOST EXPENSIVE IN US
- GROWING NUMBER OF HOMEOWNERS MOVING OUT OF BAY AREA
- AMERICA’S MOST POPULAR NATIONAL PARK IS IN THE BAY AREA
- TEEN ALLEGEDLY ADMITS TO SPIKING STEPDAD’S DRINK WITH SEDATIVES
- 5-YEAR-OLD BOY CALLS POLICE ON ‘MOMO CHALLENGE’