On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about US businesses, Russian River flood costs, and Disney’s new streaming service.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “What are the best marijuana investments?”
U.S. businesses added 180,000 jobs: According to ADP and Moody’s Analytics, private payrolls rose by 183,000 in February, around Dow estimates of a 185,000 gain.
Russian River flood costs: Sonoma County officials estimate the initial damage toll at $155 million from Russian River flooding.
Disney’s new streaming service: According to CNET, Disney will launch its own service as the exclusive streaming home for Disney movies, TV shows and other original programming, most of which will dive into the company’s franchises like Marvel and Star Wars.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- SAN FRANCISCO RENT HITS NEW HIGH, MOST EXPENSIVE IN US
- GROWING NUMBER OF HOMEOWNERS MOVING OUT OF BAY AREA
- AMERICA’S MOST POPULAR NATIONAL PARK IS IN THE BAY AREA
- TEEN ALLEGEDLY ADMITS TO SPIKING STEPDAD’S DRINK WITH SEDATIVES
- 5-YEAR-OLD BOY CALLS POLICE ON ‘MOMO CHALLENGE’