On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s Darya Folsom about McDonald’s, the MLB, and Tesla.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “What is the best credit card?”
McDonald’s sales grow: The fast food chain says renovated restaurants and new promotions helped boost U.S. sales in the first quarter, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Tesla plans to raise $2B: Tesla says it plans to raise $2 billion from new stock and debt offerings, and Elon Musk himself will be purchasing $10 million of common stock, the company announced Thursday.
MLB attendance drops: According to USA Today, 12 teams averaged fewer fans in March and April than they did compared to last season.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET’S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE