SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Stocks continue to plunge amid coronavirus pandemic.
Cruise line and airline stocks drop with Princess Cruises stopping operations for two months.
Starbucks is considering switching to drive-thru and online orders only to limit social interactions amid the cornavirus as well as implementing “catastrophe pay” for employees who call out sick.
- Homicide suspect shot by Antioch police, taken to hospital
- Biden says ‘not much time’ to keep aid flowing to Ukraine and Congress must ‘stop the games’
- Video shows thieves ransacking Nike store in Southern California
- More than 75,000 workers prep for possibility of largest health care strike in US history
- Tim Wakefield, former Red Sox pitcher, dies at 57