SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Stocks continue to plunge amid coronavirus pandemic.
Cruise line and airline stocks drop with Princess Cruises stopping operations for two months.
Starbucks is considering switching to drive-thru and online orders only to limit social interactions amid the cornavirus as well as implementing “catastrophe pay” for employees who call out sick.
- 3 charged in slaying of Ahmaud Arbery face court hearing
- Tear gas fired on New Orleans protesters on a bridge
- Hundreds protest death of George Floyd outside San Mateo City Hall
- George Floyd autopsy shows he tested positive for COVID-19 in April
- Mugshots released of all 4 officers charged in George Floyd’s death