WASHINGTON, D.C. (KRON) — Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City mayor, has made recent headlines — but not for usual matters.
Giuliani led a press briefing Thursday on the Trump campaign’s case for widespread voter fraud in the election.
Things got heated, so heated that at one point Giuliani began to sweat mid-conference. Evidence? His hair dye dripping down his face on both sides.
And without hesitation – Twitter did what Twitter does best and took full advantage of the situation.
You can view a series of tweets from users below.
- Muni operator dies due to COVID complications
- Suspect, officers involved in SF shooting identified
- Caretakers return from remote Hawaiian islands to changed world amid pandemic
- Suspect arrested for hitting 70-year-old man with stick in Petaluma
- It’s not December but Elf on the Shelf 2020 is already different